I'm really bad with jumping on the bandwagon on January 1, XXXX posts ... I found a post like this on a couple different friends' blogs and have decided to recap the last 10 years of my life for my adoring readers ... all 3 of you ...
It's really easy:
01/01/2000 - 12/31/2009:
- August 1999 - Started working at Target (ok, so this one is a pre-2000)
- December 2002 - Graduated from BCC with my AA
- June 2004 - Mom died
- July 2004 - Graduated from UCF with my BS in Business Administration
- December 2007 - Started dating Jami
- August 2008 - Graduated from UCF with my MBA
- April 2009 - Quit Target [also, met Lindsay and my life was never the same]
- April 2009 - Started working as a Financial Analyst for Dept. of Defense contractor in Cape Canaveral, FL
There have been a few bumps in the road over the last 10 years, but all things considered, I think I turned out ok. :)
The day nothing changed
9 years ago
2 comments:
How about April 2009 - Met Lindsay and my life was never the same??? :)
Fixed it for you dear :)
I'm very grateful that you have been introduced to my life. Your friendship with Jami makes my heart warm. Reading your blog posts makes my heart smile. Knowing you makes my heart happy.
*hugs*
Post a Comment