19 March 2010

New life begins ...

Over the last 17 years or so, this grapefruit tree has taken a beating ... a couple of hurricanes, some bad trim jobs, some rough weather ... in the Fall, I really was beginning to wonder if the grapefruit tree in the backyard would come back after this Winter ... it has started looking pretty rough as the years have gone on ... as I was leaving today, I saw that new life has sprouted ...

Must just be God's reminder to me that sometimes things have to get bad before they can get better ...



I'm going to take a better picture of this later, but to get the idea out of my head, I took a pic on my phone, then did a quick edit in Color Splash to highlight the color of the fruit ... it's going to be hard to get a good pic with the power lines in the way, but I'm going to try and make it work!

No comments: