08 November 2009

Wow!

I am the world's worst blogger, and I'm going to try to get better about that.

I am trying to consolidate my online ramblings ...

Here is my goal ...

- Finish moving MySpace blog to LiveJournal and finally divorce MySpace entirely.
- Transfer LiveJournal blog to BookSmart and get it printed and bound into a book to be tucked away for the days I feel the need to take a trip down memory lane.
- Keep my thoughts/ramblings to myself on this blog.

For anyone who may be interested in binding their blogs ... http://www.blurb.com/ ... they have an importer that allows you to import your blog and paste it into a book using photos, different backgrounds, etc ... I think when I finally get around to making mine it will be a scrapbook type project with my blog posts, pictures from that time period, etc. Everything being digital is great, but sometimes you just need the touch of a physical book.

No comments: