10 June 2008

J moves in in 2 weeks ...

OMG ... Jami moves in by the 22nd. It's finally here.

We started dating in December, though no one really knows that - they think it's been less time than that.

Looking back, I wish that I would have told her to move in the night she broke up with Melissa, but I'm not certain that things would have panned out as they have thus far. The relationship is built on honesty and respect. We are being 100% honest with each other. No secrets, no lies. It really is better this way.

Got the guest room painted over the weekend. The khaki really does look nice. Got Krisha's old room primed. It was a rather bold Cobalt Blue ... soon it will be grey w/ black trim. Jami will have her own office. Her own place to sit down in front of the internet and study.

She's making some huge sacrifices to be with me, and I hope that she knows that I am in awe of what she is doing to be with me. She is taking a demotion at work. She is moving away from friends to live in Titusville. I know it's tough on her, I just hope that she knows I'm here for her and in this for the long haul.

No comments: